Neck pain is a common complaint. Neck muscles can be strained from poor posture — whether it’s leaning over your computer or hunching over your workbench. Osteoarthritis also is a common cause of neck pain.
Signs and symptoms include:
- Pain that’s often worsened by holding your head in one place for long periods, such as when driving or working at a computer
- Muscle tightness and spasms
- Decreased ability to move your head
How is Neck Pain Treated?
In most cases, neck pain will resolve on its own without medical intervention. However, in the event that you are suffering acute or chronic neck pain and you need treatment, you may want to consider pain management services.
At Alimran Medical Center, we may recommend any of the following treatments
- Trigger point injections
- Epidural steroid injections
- Transforaminal injections
Spinal cord stimulation
Intrathecal baclofen pump