Ozone was discovered as gas with a peculiar odour by Schönbein around 1840 and was electrically generated by Siemens in 1857. E. Payr used oxygen-derived ozone therapeutically for the first time. Oxygen-ozone therapy is sometimes also referred to as ozone therapy. However, no pure ozone, but a mixture of oxygen and ozone is applied in the process.
Effects of ozone in the human body:
- Considerably helps the liver with the detoxification
- Helps break down lipids (LDL and triglycerides).As is generally known, these lipids are the main culprits for damaging the blood vessels (myocardial infarction, stroke, thrombosis)
- Considerable improvement of the cell metabolism (driver of the body’s entire energy recovery)
- Breakdown and hence considerable reduction of the uric acid level (trigger of gouty attacks and culprit for damaging vessels)
- Significant improvement of the blood flow (reduces perfusion impairments and prevents new developments)
- Significant reduction of the red blood cell aggregation (improvement of oxygen transport and blood flow)
- Better oxygen supply and hence increased uptake into the tissue
- Kills 99% of bacteria, viruses and fungi and prevents their reformation.
Ozone therapy is almost 50 years old and has since been performed worldwide by doctors with great success. Majority of scientific research on Ozone therapy has been done in Germany, Russia, and Cuba. Millions of treatments in many different forms have been conducted, including Intramuscular, subcutaneous, intravenous and intra-arterial injections, mixed with blood as small autologous blood treatment.
A milestone of ozone therapy is the now available option of “Blood Purification with Ozone”. Within the scope of a blood-ozone-oxygen infusion treatment allowing accurate dosing, an intensive (highly concentrated) ozone treatment never before possible can now be delivered. With this therapy, ozone is added to the haemoglobin (red blood pigment = oxygen transport system) and blood plasma (oxygen transport system through physical solution) in an infusion bottle. With this principle, both ozone as well as oxygen are absorbed in considerably larger quantities and larger quantities at higher concentrations therefore reach the site of damage in the human body when they flow back into the vascular system. It is precisely this therapy option, which is completely free of adverse reactions if used correctly, that achieved a positive effect even for the most severe symptoms with thousands of treatments.
Areas of application for ozone therapy –
- Calcification of the coronary vessels (chest pain induced by exercise and at rest) as well as status post myocardial infarction.
- Any liver damages (alcohol, viruses)
- Perfusion impairments of the arms, legs (gangrene) and brain
- Follow-up treatment for stroke (including for paralysis)
- Rheumatoid disorders (rheumatism of the muscles and joints, lumbago, sciatica, etc.)
- High blood lipid levels
- High uric acid levels (gout)
- Delayed physical recovery following serious illnesses
- As concomitant therapy for cancer (the therapeutic success has been demonstrated)
- Different types of skin disorders
- Any eye diseases caused by perfusion impairments as well as macular degeneration
- Many types of vertigo
- Generalised fatigue
- Immunodeficiency, proneness to infection
- Chronic intestinal disorders
One therapy cycle generally consists of 10 to 12 treatments. Moreover, ozone-oxygen treatment plays an essential role for the prevention of certain diseases, especially in the presence of existing risk factors including nicotine, high cholesterol levels, elevated uric acid levels, high blood pressure, diabetes and old age.
The progressive negative physical changes are due to poor oxygen supply and associated deteriorating cell metabolism. Based on its demonstrated biochemical and physiological effects, oxygen-ozone therapy is definitely capable of significantly delaying or even completely preventing emerging damages (illnesses). Since this therapy has demonstrably relieved and cured diseases of this type, it is obvious for everyone that this is the method of choice when it comes to protecting oneself against these diseases in the best possible way and to achieve a safe cure when used in the early stage. The treatment in the early stage of a disease is particularly crucial because the majority of patients only seek ozone therapy once they have reached a late stage with no hope of success with other therapies.
Oxygen-ozone therapy is an extremely effective medical treatment method based on scientific principles.
- Activates the immune system
- Activates the red blood cell metabolism and improves the oxygen release
- Activates the body’s own radical scavengers and counters the negative properties of free radicals.
Ozone therapy can ideally be combined with other methods of biological medicine, in particular for: impaired arterial perfusion,
- Revitalization in young and elderly patients,
- Stress-weakened immune system, infections and viral diseases as well as e.g. for inflammatory joint diseases and for the
- Treatment of infected wounds (i.v. gassing with a bag of ozone for infected wounds, especially in diabetic patients)